Being a young professional can be both difficult and extremely rewarding. Throughout your career, you will undoubtebly be presented with varying sets of challenges as you learn how to navigate new environments, interact with different personalities, and learn to manage social tensions. You will learn a great deal about yourself as you experience countless moments of self doubt and seasons of uncertainty.
In the midst of a difficult season, a timely word can make all the difference. Here are a few of my favorite quotes (in no particular order) that have helped pull me out of my low moments, and continue to remind me of my capability and calling! I hope these quotes also serve you well!
1. "I hope you know you're capable and brave and significant. Even when it feels like you're not".
2. "How beautiful is it to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged."
3. "Let not the opinions of man interfere with the directions given to you by God."
4. "Little by little. Day by day."
6. "It's not the load that breaks you down. It's the way you carry it." - C.S. Lewis
7. "Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth."
8. "Stay humble. Work hard. Be kind."
9. "Start somewhere."
10. "Drink some coffee. Put on some gangsta rap and handle it."
11. Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud."
So there you have it, 11 quotes (provided by Pinterest) that continue to serve as valuable reminders and encouragement to me as I navigate my career and calling. I hope that these quotes provide the same encouragement to you as well!
Did any of these 11 quotes resonated with you? If so, you should totally leave a comment below letting me know!
Thank you FOR STOPPING BY. See you again soon!
Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you've had a chance to poke around a bit. Did you find any of my posts to be encouraging or useful in navigating your own professional career? If so, I would love to hear about it! Talk soon!