Being a young professional can be both difficult and extremely rewarding. Throughout your career, you will undoubtebly be presented with varying sets of challenges as you learn how to navigate new environments, interact with different personalities, and learn to manage social tensions. You will learn a great deal about yourself as you experience countless moments of self doubt and seasons of uncertainty.
In the midst of a difficult season, a timely word can make all the difference. Here are a few of my favorite quotes (in no particular order) that have helped pull me out of my low moments, and continue to remind me of my capability and calling! I hope these quotes also serve you well!
1. "I hope you know you're capable and brave and significant. Even when it feels like you're not".
2. "How beautiful is it to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged."
3. "Let not the opinions of man interfere with the directions given to you by God."
4. "Little by little. Day by day."
5. "Sometimes, you just need a break. In a beautiful place. Alone. To figure everything out."
6. "It's not the load that breaks you down. It's the way you carry it." - C.S. Lewis
7. "Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth."
8. "Stay humble. Work hard. Be kind."
9. "Start somewhere."
10. "Drink some coffee. Put on some gangsta rap and handle it."
11. Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud."
So there you have it, 11 quotes (provided by Pinterest) that continue to serve as valuable reminders and encouragement to me as I navigate my career and calling. I hope that these quotes provide the same encouragement to you as well!
Did any of these 11 quotes resonated with you? If so, you should totally leave a comment below letting me know!
1/12/2016 01:00:04 am
I'm totally leaving a comment ;) I think 3,7, and 9 resonate the most with me. "Start somewhere" is something I've been thinking a lot about lately--which I'll say more about in my letter. And #10, I love that you put that in there! Hahaha 😂 so good. More on all this later 😘 Love, Linds
1/12/2016 11:27:31 am
Linds! I love and miss you! Thanks for this comment and I can't wait to read your letter!
1/12/2016 12:26:05 pm
Stasia these are great! I needed this post in my life.
1/14/2016 12:40:18 pm
Aww thanks for the comment Tay! I am so glad you enjoyed the list!!!
1/18/2016 02:11:46 pm
Thank you for this post- Love it! #1, 3, 8 and 10 are my favorites.
1/18/2016 03:51:42 pm
Thank you Tope! I love Weebly and I hope you do too!
Comments are closed.