7 Reasons Why You Can
Excuse me, but I am in the mood for a meaningful (or meaningless) tangent.
Lately, I have been in a certain frame of mind. I have all of these things that I want to do, and I don't want to wait 5 years to do them. I want to do them NOW. I have this heart pounding desire to write a book, own my own business, start a travel blog, and be able to work from anywhere in the world.
I swear, I have come up with too many reasons why my dreams won't become a reality. But I think those self-defeating reasons are masking the real issue. I am fearful that my dreams may just become a reality.
Now, I know it sound crazy, but I am more afraid of succeeding than I am of failing. And unfortunately, I know I am not the only one out who feels like this. So, here are 7 reasons why you can make your dreams a reality (I am also talking to myself here):
1. You are Fearfully and Wonderfully made.
2. You are a capable human being with strong values. You can do more than you think you can do.
3. There is so much information available to help you reach your goals.
4. You are passionate.
5. You have a purpose.
6. If you don't do it, then someone else will. And if they can, then WHY CAN'T YOU?!
7. You are loved by the one who has power over all things. And your success or failure will never change the power of that love.
This is 2015. And although the year is over half way done, don't wait until 2016 to make your dreams into new resolutions. There are over 5 months left in the year! Start Today. Start by taking baby steps and work toward actually making your dreams a reality. Nothing happens overnight. Everything worth having is worth working for.
If in the process of discovering your dreams, you find you need some encouragement. I would be happy remind you of how capable, wonderful and ambitious you truly are.
Stasia | Rose
Comments are closed.